Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits

We tried this recently and loved them so much we had them again the next night.   Jeanne, at bunco has a daughter that works at Red Lobster and talked about how simple these are to make.  I remembered I'd copied the recipe from a library book and had to give them a try.  I used a homemade biscuit mix that had part whole wheat flour.  I'm anxious to try them with just white flour to see how they compare but either way, I think they're delicious.



2 cups biscuit mix (I used homemade biscuit mix)
½ cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk
4 Tbsp. butter
¼ tsp. garlic powder
Parsley flakes for sprinkling

Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Stir together biscuit mix, cheddar cheese and milk until a soft dough forms.
Beat with wooden spoon about 30 seconds.
Spoon onto greased cookie sheet. 
Smooth down tops to prevent hard points from forming during baking.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.

While biscuits are baking, melt butter and stir in garlic powder.
When biscuits are done, brush tops with butter and sprinkle parsley flakes on top, if desired.

Comments

Popular Posts