Sesame-Peanut Sauced Noodles

I've made this Cooking Light magazine recipe off and on for over 20 years.

Sesame-Peanut Sauced Noodles


3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar (I keep rice vinegar in my frig. I like it's mild taste and often substitute it for stronger vinegars.)
1 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. dark sesame oil
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper (I often use 1/4 tsp. to cut some of the heat.)
1/8 tsp. ground ginger (you could also use fresh ginger.)

8 cups hot cooked spaghetti

Using a food processor, with processor running, drop garlic down the food chute and process 3 seconds or until garlic is minced.
Add the next 8 ingredients and process until mixture is smooth, scrapping sides of processor bowl once.
Toss with spaghetti and serve warm.

According to the Cooking Light magazine this recipe has only 2.7 grams of fat and has about 127 calories in a 1/2 cup serving.

Comments

Popular Posts