Pati Jinish Street-Style Salsa Recipe


Recently, we watched Pati Jinich Pati's Mexican Table show.  She visited some amazing places in Mexico known for street tacos.   After the travel tour, she made street tacos at home along with a street-style salsa.  I had to try her recipe and followed it exactly.  The color of the final salsa could be deeper and richer looking but the taste was amazing.

I had no idea that double-cooking salsa is the best way to really bring up the flavor.

I also discovered how amazing my Pampered Chef cooking blender is!  It has it's own wash cycle.  Next time I might try making the salsa in the blender and save some clean-up.

Here is the link to her recipe.  https://patijinich.com/salsa-callejera/

Here are the pics of my salsa journey.  We used cut up leftover Mother's Day steak as the basis for the meat in the tacos.


















Comments

Popular Posts