Sage Crusted Turkey Breast.

Recently, I found a turkey breast on sale. Yesterday I made following paste to coat the turkey. I let it sit in the refrigerator overnight and my husband grilled it on the barbecue on a indirect heat. Our kids have already asked me to make it again.

In a small bowl mix

2 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 tsp. dried sage
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. garlic powder

Rub over the turkey breast and let sit in refrigerator for 8 to 24 hours. Grill over indirect heat until turkey breast reads 180-190 degrees on a meat thermometer.

Let sit for a few minutes after taking off the grill. Slice and serve. (I served this with grilled corn on the cob, sauted-steamed broccoli and fresh English cucumber with mayo, milk, Truvia and salt and pepper dressing. It was a mini feast.

Tags, Turkey, Meat, Main dish, low-calorie, rub, paste, marinade

Comments

Popular Posts